DR. SADANAND DAGADU RAUT
Vighnahar Nursing Home, Narayangaon, Maharashtra
QUALIFICAT ION : M.B.B.S. B J Medical College, Pune,
M.D. (General Medicine)
K E M Hospital Pune,Pune University.
- Worked as a lecturer & reader in K E M Hospital Pune & Jahangir Hospital Pune. For three years.
- Started own hospital Vighnahar Nursing Home in 1992 at Narayangaon
- Life member of ISCCM (Indian society of critical care medicine) Attended all advanced critical care conferences & workshops organized by ISCCM. From 1998.
- Life member of Indian Red Cross society.
- 1st Rural Critical care center in rural area Dr Jal Mehta Rural Critical care center Last 20 yrs treated many patients of major trauma due to accidents, venomous snake bites, Organophosphorous poisoning, Acute Myocardial Infarction successfully & also performed many major surgeries including brain & spinal surgeries. His hospital is the only life line for rural poor & tribal patients of JunnarAmbegaonTalukas& some villages of ShirurParner&SangamnerTalukas .
- · Involvement in other social organizations-
As a president
of Junnar Taluka Medical Practioners Association
(2002-2003) organized many lectures, seminars for rural medical practitioners. This includes seminar on AIDs, Cardiac problems, Emergency Management at primary level, etc.
- Life member of Lion’s Club of Shivneri, Junnar since 1997 & successfully held many post as a cabinet officer & other posts in lions Dist 323 D2 including Zone and region chairperson
- MajiVidhyarthiSanghshakthiUmbraj –As a President of this sanstha organized many activities for students such as sport competitions, removal of superstitions etc.
- Ex-students association of AnnasahebwaghereOtur College- President of this association giving guidance to college students
- MALNOURISHED CHILDREN CARE CAMP - 150 malnourished children from Ambegaon&Junnartaluka are admitted & treated in his hosp for two months, giving free medical treatment to all along with high protein diet. mother’s health checkup, awareness programme to prevent malnutrition is organized regularly
· Vighnahar Medical Foundation
Founder member of NGO Vighnahar Medical Foundation, registered in 1992, through which we are doing medical activities regularly to treat patients in this region. Also arranging regular multidiagnostic camps for early detection of illnesses like Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Attacks, Anemia, Cancer, Skin Diseases, etc. In these camps we do investigations like blood sugar, Hb percentage, ECG, etc at free of cost. Medicines are also provided free of cost. Regular lectures are arranged to increase health awareness among the people. Till now more than 25000 patients examined in various camps.
- Well equipped Cardiac ambulance for emergency patients, transport many critically ill patients on ventilator.
- well equipped Dialysis unit for Kidney failure patients
- Snake bite treatment & toxicology research center in whichmore than 2000 venomous snake bite patients treated.
- Rural Hospital- now working as an honorable Medical officer in rural hospital Manchar( Pune).
- Consultant medical officer GMRT - working as a consultant medical officer since last 15 yrs. Had opportunity to work with many scientists and international dignitaries.
Actively participated in treating Bhivandi Riot affected peoples, relief work for Gujarat Earthquake, flood relief work at Pen dist Raigad
Providing financial aid for poor students regularly
- RAMDAS BHIKAJI ZAVARE MEMORIAL AWARD at Shirur.
- Award for services by hands of chief minister SushilkumarShinde at Mumbai.
- Received international appreciation award from lions club international& rotating Trophies & many awards from lion district 323D2 & lions club of shivneryjunnar.
- Vishwaratna Award by hands of Anna Hajare.
- Rural Dialysis Project award by hands of Infosys chairman Mr.Narayanmurthy.
- Award for Malnutrition by hands of health minister VimalMundada.
- SADBHAVANA Purskarin july 2014 by lions club.
- Current year
- Founder President of IndianMedical Association Shivneri Branch
- President of Junnar Taluka Medical Association Trust
- Adelaide University of Australia invited for international Toxinology course in March 2014 in which he received best presentation awards.
- Presently trying to add snake bite management in the syllabus of medical college.
- Relief work for Jummukashmir victims
- Organized MAHASNACON one day exclusive conf. on snake bite management and related issues at pune on 30 th Nov 2014 attended and appreciated by more than 200 drs all over Maharashtra.
- Selected as chairman Snake Bite forum IMA Maharashtra state 2015-16