Dr. Dileep Pandurangrao Punde
Punde Hospital Mukhed
Name :- Dr. Dileep Pandurangrao Punde.
Address :- Punde Hospital Mukhed,
Dist.Nanded(Maharashtra) India. Pin Code No. :-431 715.
Phone :- (02461) 222234. /Fax No. 02461 222914., 09422874826
E-Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification :- M.D. (General medicine)
Passed in Nov. 1987 at Govt. Medical College Aurangabad.
MMC Speaker code:- MMC/MAS/02130/2013
- Worked as a Medical Officer at Rural Hospital, Mukhed since 1988 to 1997.
- Working in own set-up at “Punde Hospital Mukhed” Since 1997.
Snake Bite Work
- Managed 4000(four thousand) bite cases till today.
- Spoke on Management of snake bite as a faculty in various regional, state and national conferences.
- Free camps of Mass awareness Education programme for society about snake bite are organised by Punde Hospital, Mukhed regularly in different villages. 3,00,000 people have been educated till today.
- Paper titled “Management of snake bite in rural Maharashtra: A 10 years experience” is published in The National Medical Journal of India, (Volume 18, No.2 March/April – 2005).
- Snake bite work is noted, recorded and telecasted by discovery, care Tv. And E-tv Marathi,ABP Maza.
- Paper titled “Profile of Snakebite Envenoming in Rural Maharshtra, India” is published in JAPI.VOL.56, Feb 2008, 88 to 95
- Snake bite work was appreciated by Prof David Warell, Oxford(UK) and Dr Gopalkrishna Kone Ex- president of International society of Toxinology,Singapore
- Spoke on Snake Bite titled Crusade Against Snake Bite Poisoning in 18th IST World Congress at Oxford University(UK) on 29/09/2015.