BINAY KUMAR SHUKLA
Ex IAF, Health Care/ Medical Administration/ Training and Development,
BINAY KUMAR SHUKLA
B.B.T.ROAD, HAZINAGAR,NORTH 24PARAGANAS,WEST BENGAL,PIN-743135
23+ years of Leadership exposure in the Indian Air Force
~~ Translation ~~Medical Care ~~Education Domain ~~ Training Operations ~~
|· Competent and versatile professional with in-depth exposure to the entire spectrum of planning & implementing integrated administration solutions.· Associated with the Indian Air Force for the past 23 years with exposure to health care/ medical administration/ training and development,· Implementation of Official Language, Translation works of documents and manuscripts at various premium medical establishments of Indian Air Force and other Govt. organisations.· Association with Employees’ State Insurance Corporation since Aug 2012 as a Translator dealing with the task of Implementation of Official Language, translation works of manuscripts and documents· Working knowledge in computer in MS Office, MS Excel, and Power point Online Integrated Material Management System implemented in Indian Air Force, Vairous applications of Languages in Linux Operating system.· Freelance translation works from Bengali to Hindi.· In depth knowledge of various translation tools used in Govt. Offices across India.
· Innovative and solutions based approach to problems.
· Effective communicator with strong relationship building skills that have been honed through interacting with people at various levels.
- Literary works.
- Performance assessment
- Grievance handling and welfare
- Knowledge of essence of various Indian Languages(Hindi,Bengali,Gujarati,Bhojpuri)
- Keen to learn
- Research/ Development
- Policy Implementation
Indian Air Force ( 23+ years)
- Effectively implemented installation of software in ESIC(Sub Regional Office) for working in Hindi
- Translated various material related to Public relation, advertisement in Employee’s State Insurance Corporation at various places.
- Awarded Best speaker during extempore, best poetry recitation award during Hindi fortnight celebrations at various Air Force Bases.
- Amateur translation of poems of various poets such as Thakur Ravindra Nath Taigore and other foreign poets.
- Commended for prudent use of resources and local innovations for material procurement.
- Conducting regular workshop for enhancement of compatibility of employees in effectively working in Hindi.
- Qualified Yoga Trainer and Instructor.
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (UNDER MINISTRY OF LABOUR GOVT. OF INDIA) (Since Aug 2012)
- Supervision of Station Medicare Centre, Family Welfare Centre and Station Health Organisation of various premium Air Force Bases.
- Assistance in Emergency medicare and trauma management.
- Responsibilities related to Preventive and Social Medicare.
- Conduct of Medical Examination, Health Education, Medical/Health Inspection.
- Implementation of Official Language and translation of documents and manuscripts related to Medical Administration,Patient Care, rules and regulations, orders etc .
Public relation and responsibility for Implementation of Official Language .
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Public Relation(Aug 2012 to present)
Responsibility of media relations and activities related to relation between ESIC and Employers
- Implementation of Official Language and translation of documents and manuscripts.
- Organising training and workshops.
- Motivation of staff for achievement of given target of maximum correspondence in Hindi.
Training and Development
- Adept at recruiting, orienting and inducting people into teams and developing them from the conceptual phase, motivating and leading the multifaceted team towards Organizational objectives.
- Hands on experience in talent search and acquisition.
- Managing diverse and cross-culture workforce across multiple locations.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relations.
- Optimizing availability of essential manpower on transfer/ retirement i.e. right person at right place.
- Actively involved in periodic counseling of poor performers.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, PUBLICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIP
- Coordinator of activities for the identification by training needs of employees for upgrading their technical and soft skill.
- Recruitment and Training .
- Planning for organizing and conducting on job training, workshops and development programme.
- Exceptional excellence in mentoring mid-career professionals from diverse sectors.
Computer training for working with Hindi Software CCE for school children
blog- gali.kucha.blogspot.in, ESIC-India Bilingual Dictionary(Shabd sangrah),Kavita Kunj(Collection of poems), Andekha Bharat(Under publication)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP –
- Sub Editor for various in house magazines in Indian Air Force and ESIC.
- Various articles are being published in magazines and newspapers
Member of Anuwadak group on google, Member of ESIC Rajbhasha Karmik Sangh, Member Eastern India Optometry Association.
- Postgraduate in Sociology and Hindi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation
- Certificate course in
- Hindi Translation (From Central Translation Bureau).
- Security Officers.
- Health Assistant Class-II (Equivalent to Diploma in Sanitary Inspectors)
- 52 weeks course for Medical Assistants
- Advance course (Warrant Officer Leadership course) conducted by Medical Training Centre, Air Force
- Associate degree in Paramedical Science from IGNOU.
- Bachelor in Alternative System of Medicine.
- Trained in Optometry,Physiotherapy,BLS/ACLS,Care of Cardiovascular and Diabetics.
- Associate degree in security management from IGNOU
Languages known: English, Hindi and Bengali
Languages known : Speak,read and write
Read and understand