Dr. Amol Ravindra Hartalkar
M.D. (Medicine), Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
: +91 – 9850393788
Address: Department of Medicine, Rural Medical College & Hospital, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), P.O. Loni, Tah. Rahata, Dist. Ahmednagar - 413 736 (M.S.)
Maharashtra Medical Council Regn. No. : 2000 / 02 / 0559 (Date: 1/2/2000)
Date of birth : 06 / 06 / 1977 Citizen: India
- On Physician panel of:
- I. C. of India (Code No. 01341951),
- Bajaj Allianz insurance company (Code No. BJAZC / 00563)
||College / University
||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, P. O. Sewagram, Dist. WardhaNagpur University (Maharashtra)
|Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) fellowship
||G.S. Medical College - FAIMER Regional Institute (GSMC-FRI), Mumbai
- Maharashtra Medical Council Accredited Speaker (Ahmednagar - MMC/MAS/01786/2013)
- Chairman – Indian Medical Association (Maharashtra state) Telemedicine Project committee
- Certificate course in Cardiac 2-D Echo & Doppler study (Dr. R. Lotliker, Mumbai).
1) As MCI & PIMS (DU) recognized Associate Professor, Post-graduation Guide / PG teacher and Undergraduate examiner at Department of Medicine, Rural Medical College & Hospital, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, P.O. Loni (Since 01/03/2013 - till date)
- Faculty member of Medical Education Unit [RMC, PIMS, P.O. Loni]
2) Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine, Rural Medical College & Hospital, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, P.O. Loni (02/12/2010 – 28/2/2013)
3) Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine, MIMSR Medical College & Y C Rural Hospital, Latur (26/02/2009 – 30/11/2010)
Peer Reviewer panel of:
Clinical Research Projects / trials experience:
- Tuberculous inguinal lymphadenitis with multiple discharging sinuses: An unusual presentation. Indian Journal of surgery 2013;75(2):149-150 Impact factor081
- Citric acid treatment of large Non-healing ulcer in a patient with chronic liver disease. European Journal of General Medicine 2012;9(3):205-207 [ISSN 1304-3897]
- Citric acid treatment of surgical site infections: A Prospective open study. Wound Practice & Research: Journal of the Australian Wound Management Association 2011; 19(2):82-86
- A case of pseudo-intestinal myiasis treated as helminthic infection for four years. European Journal of General Medicine 2011; 8(1):75-77 [ISSN 1304-3897]
- Simple, Effective and Affordable approach for the treatment of burns infections. Burns 2010; 36: 1242-1247 [doi:10.1016/j.burns.2010.05.011] [ISSN 0305-4179] Impact factor950
- A simple and effective approach for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers with different Wagner grades. International Wound Journal 2010;7:153–158 [ISSN 1742-4801] Impact factor458
- Study of coulter indices after oral & parenteral iron therapy, in severe iron deficiency anemia. Journal of MGIMS 2006; 11: 39-44
- Certified physician coder for Million Death Study (MDS), launched by Centre for Global Health Research (CGHR), Bangalore which provides mortality statistics for India.
- Site principal investigator for Population based Stroke Registry in India - National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research of ICMR.
- Worked as Site principal investigator for:
1) INdian Stroke Prospective REgistry (INSPIRE) - multicentre observational study launched by the St. John’s research institute, Bangalore.
2) Indian Intensive Care Case Mix and Practice Patterns Study (INDICAPS) - multicentre survey launched and sponsored by the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Was a site investigator in “IMPROVE Life” study – Multicenter, open label, non randomized, an international, observational, safety & effectiveness study in subjects using Biphasic Insulin Aspart 30 (Novomix 30) for treatment of Diabetes Mellitus.
- Worked in CREATE: Clinical TRial of MEtabolic Modulation in Acute Myocardial Infarction Treatment Evaluation, during post-graduation at MGIMS, Sewagram (M.S.).
Life Membership of:
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD) coding for Million Death Study (MDS), launched by Centre for Global Health Research (CGHR), Bangalore.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research certified Web-based training course in “Protecting Human Research Participants” (No. 335710) in 2014.
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative Good Clinical Practice Curriculum (Ref. 4625961)
- Tri-Council Policy Statement (TCPS 2: CORE): Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans Course on Research Ethics.
- ICH-GCP and Ethics in Bio-medical Research, [SMO-Global Drug Development Experts India Pvt. Ltd.] in Feb 2014.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) MAH/15529/91/1701/133145/2007-08/L
- Association of Physicians of India (API) LM - 13023
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) 06 / H - 44
- Indian Society of Electrocardiology (ISE) L - 990
- Diabetic Foot Society of India (DFSI) since Nov’2007
- Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) ACAD-4143
- All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity (AIAARO) LM -481
- Indian Rheumatology Association (IRA) LM - 873
- Bone & Joint diseases decade (BJD India) 226
- Geriatric Society of India (GSI) L - 863
- Indian Thyroid Society (ITS) 1353
- National College of Chest Physicians (NCCP) LM - 1128
- AIDS society of India (ASI) 360
- Indian Society of Cardiology, Diabetology, Electrocardiology, Echocardiography & Critical care (ISCDEE & CC)
- Team member for web site maintenance of The Young Professionals’ Chronic Disease Network (http://ypchronic.org/web-team)
- NIIT (Swift Jyoti) MS-office program (January 2002)
- S.C. examination, March 1992, Nagpur board (M.S.)
in board merit list, - 1st
rank in Hindi-Sanskrit (Composite) language
Health Research & Evidence Based Medicine
The American Thoracic Society - MECOR Program
- Methods in Epidemiologic, Clinical and Operations Research (MECOR) Level 1, Chennai 2012; Level 2, New Delhi 2014
is an intensive one week course for physicians, designed to strengthen capacity and leadership in epidemiological, clinical and operations research related to respiratory conditions, critical care and sleep medicine.
- ICMR Workshop on “Statistical Concepts for Clinical Research” for “Clinical Research Professionals” : Organized in collaboration with ‘Indian Association for Statistics in Clinical Research’ at National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Pune Level 1 - 2012 & Level 2 - 2014
- Advanced Health Research Methodology, NIH and St. John’s Research Institute, Bengaluru 2010
- Health Research Methodology course, NIH and St. John’s Research Institute, Bengaluru 2009
This course was a part of health research methodology program under collaboration between St. John’s Research Institute (SJRI), Bangalore & U.S. based National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), to counter chronic non-communicable diseases in developing countries.
Medical Education Technology
- Health Research Methodology course (MCI), MIMSR Latur 2010
- Workshop on Evidence Based Diagnosis, MGIMS Sewagram 2003
- Course in Principles and practice of Epidemiology, at CMC, Vellore (TN) 2002
- MCI recognized Medical Education Coordinators programme, MUHS regional centre, Pune 2013
- MCI recognized Basic Course workshop in Medical Education Technologies, MUHS regional centre, Pune 2013
- Teachers training workshop in Medical Education Technologies, PIMS, Loni 2011
- Basic Course in Medical Education Technologies, GSMC - KEM MCI regional centre, Mumbai 2009
- MUHS workshop on Health Sciences Educational Technology, Pune 2009
- Regional workshop on Teaching technology for Residents (MUHS), IGMC - Nagpur 2004
Critical care medicine
- Diabetic Foot care CME cum live workshop, Indian Podiatry Association, Pune 2014
- Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke prevention, care & control training workshop, conducted by World Diabetes Foundation (WDF) - India Diabetes Research Foundation (IDRF), Chennai 2010
- Practical Diabetology, by STENO education centre (Denmark) Hyderabad 2008
- “Step by Step” Diabetes Foot Care training program (IDF) 2007
- Tutorials in Haemodynamic Monitoring And Therapy in Critical Care (THEMATTIC), TMH Mumbai 2009
- 7th Indo – Australian Critical care training program, Pune 2008
- Basic Assessment & Support in Intensive Care (BASIC) Provider course, Pune 2008
- Course and Workshop on Basic & Advanced Mechanical Ventilation, (ISCCM) 2004
- Course on Basic and Advanced Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation, (ISCCM) 2004
- Spirometry workshop (Chest Research Foundation) Pune 2008
- ROAD - Refresher course on Obstructive Airways Diseases (CRF) Pune 2008
- IMA – GFATM – RNTCP – PPM Project training programme 2008